Model F7-LPP Vertical Level Float Switch
Low Cost, Hermetically Sealed Contacts
The Model F7-LPP Vertical Level Float Switch provides simple, cost-effective control of the liquid level within a tank. Switch ratings are suitable for high current solidstate control systems and monitors or alarms. The F7-LPP’s mechanically rugged polypropylene construction is ideal for use in a variety of applications due to its heat and chemical resistance.
- Water level monitoring
- Oil level control
- Chemical level indication
- Tank level control
- High viscosity liquids
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Float/stem: Polypropylene; O-ring: Silicone.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 72.5 psi (5 bar).
- Enclosure rating:
- Switch Type:
- SPST field adjustable NO or NC (supplied NO).
- Electrical Rating:
- 140 VAC/200 VDC, 1.2 A max.
- Electrical Connection:
- 24 AWG, 11.8" (30 cm) long.
- Process connection:
- M8 threads with included fastening nut.
- Float Density:
- Specific Gravity:
- 0.38 oz (11 g).
- Fast start up due to simple installation
- Long product life due to hermetically sealed, rugged construction reed switches with permanently bonded magnets
- Increase application use by easily rotating the float to reverse switch action
- Meet high demand applications with high current switch
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account