Series AT-MSX ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter
Series MSX Flameproof ATEX/IECEx Enclosure
The Series AT-MSX ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity in hazardous areas. This transmitter is loaded with features such as: field selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal and the ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors. Along with these features, the piezo sensing technology provides long-term performance and enables the Magnesense® transmitter to be the solution for a myriad of pressure and flow applications. Flameproof enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing process on the LCD.
Please see Series MSX for non-ATEX/IECEx approved.
- Monitor pressures in ducts, rooms, or total building pressure
- Filter monitoring
- Local indication of clean room pressures with process signal sent to control room
- Hazardous area pressure measurement and transmitter
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult Factory.
- ±1% FSO.
- ±1% FSO/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- See chart on catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 10-36 VDC (2-wire), 17-36 VDC or isolated 21.6-33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA (2-wire); 0-10 V or 0-5 V selectable (3-wire).
- Response Time:
- Instantaneous (default) or 3 s (selectable) without considering delay caused by Exd flame arrestors (up to 30 s from FS to zero depending model and ranges with STD pressure ports) about 15 s with LD pressure ports on very low ranges.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Digital push-button.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0 to 1250 Ω max.; Voltage output: min. load resistance 1 kΩ.
- Current Consumption:
- 21 mA max continuous.
- 4 digit LCD.
- Electrical Wiring:
- 4-wire removable European style terminal block for 16-26 AWG.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Pressure sensor measurement unaffected by orientation.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional).
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" NPT female. Cable gland not included.
- 12.3 lb (5.6 kg).
- ATEX Certificate:
- INERIS 21ATEX0033X.
- IECEx Certificate:
- IECEx INE 21.0064X
- ATEX: 0080 II 2G Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb
-60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) II 2D Ex tb IIIC T75 °C Db;
IECEx: Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) Ex tb IIIC T75°C Db.
- All the capabilities and value of the MSX in an ATEX/IECEx approved enclosure
- Long service life and minimized downtime due to durable, rugged housing and high-quality components
- High impact strength and high temperature rated for applications where hazardous environments exist
AT-MSX MAGNESENSE PR XMTR W/ ATEX ENCLOSURE AT-102NA-MSX-XX-X-X-XXXX 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) DIRECTION 1 UNI-DIRECTIONAL 2 BI-DIRECTIONAL 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) PRESSURE RANGE 0 0.5 INWC, 125 PA, 12 MMWC 1 1 INWC, 250 PA, 25 MMWC 2 5 INWC, 1250 PA, 125MMWC 3 28 INWC, 7000 PA, 700 MMWC 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) UNITS OF MEASURE IN INCHES OF WATER COLUMN PA PASCAL MM MILLIMETERS OF WATER COLUMN 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) DISPLAY LCD WITH LCD 5TH SYMBOL (5TH X) COVER B BLIND W GLASS WINDOW 6TH SYMBOL (6TH X) PRESSURE PORT/VALVE MATERIAL 1 BRASS 2 STAINLESS STEEL 7TH SYMBOL (7TH X) PRESSURE PORT/VALVE CONFIGURATION VS0 STD PRESSURE PORT/NO VALVE VS1 STD PRESSURE PORT/STD VALVE VS2 STD PRESSURE PORT/LD VALVE 8TH SYMBOL (8TH X) CABLE ENTRY 12 1/2” NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- VS0 (STD PORT/NO VALVE) .pdf
- VS0 (STD PORT/NO VALVE) w/WINDOW .pdf
- VS1 (STD PORT/STD VALVE) .pdf
- VS1 (STD PORT/STD VALVE) w/WINDOW .pdf
- VS2 (STD PORT/LD VALVE) .pdf
- VS2 (STD PORT/LD VALVE) w/WINDOW .pdf
- VS0 (STD PORT/NO VALVE) .dwg
- VS0 (STD PORT/NO VALVE) w/WINDOW .dwg
- VS1 (STD PORT/STD VALVE) .dwg
- VS1 (STD PORT/STD VALVE) w/WINDOW .dwg
- VS2 (STD PORT/LD VALVE) .dwg
- VS2 (STD PORT/LD VALVE) w/WINDOW .dwg
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.