Series 1227 Dual Range Flex-Tube® U-Inclined Manometer
0.2" Minor Scale Divisions, Low-Cost Pressure Indication
The Series 1227 Dual Range Flex-Tube® U-Inclined Manometers are versatile, low cost manometers that can be used to read high-range pressure on the right leg or as an inclined manometer to read low-range pressure on the bottom leg. It is made of a sturdy, clear plastic and offers direct readings as a U-tube or an inclined gage. Magnetic clips are attached to the unit to hold it in position on any steel duct surface
and instructions are conveniently printed directly on the scale. See the Support Library tab for Safety Data Sheets.
- Fan status
- Filter monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Reads 0 to 16 in w.c. as a U-tube and -0.20 to 0 to 2.6 in w.c. as an inclined gage
- Clear, shatterproof indicating tube provides overpressure protection
- Black markings on a stark white scale for positive definition
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-101||1 oz dispenser bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$10.25||Order|
|A-102||4 oz bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$20.00||Order|
|A-103||1 pt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$44.50||Order|
|A-104||1 qt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$83.50||Order|
|1227-CC||Vinyl carrying case for the 1227 manometer.||1-2 Weeks||$26.50||Order|
|A-356||Gage plug with retainer loop, polyethylene plastic, for 1/4" ID tubing, slip loop over tubing OD and insert plug for seal.||1-2 Weeks||$4.80||Order|
|A-319||Flexible red PVC connector, 3/16" ID rubber tubing to 1/4" ID plastic tube for 1221,1222 and 1227 manometers.||Less Than 1 Week||$5.50||Order|
|A-344||Terminal tube, brass, 1/4" diameter tube, 8" length.||1-2 Weeks||$6.10||Order|
|A-339||Adapter, brass, 1/8" NPT to 3/16" rubber and 1/8" ID plastic tubing.||Same Day||$5.10||Order|
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing is easily inspected, and is therefore best for test applications where a possibility of fluid entering the tubing exists. 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F, per ft.||Same Day||$0.45||Order|
|A-357||Thermometer and terminal tube holder, stainless steel wire.||1-2 Weeks||$6.50||Order|
|A-364||Magnet assembly for 1222 manometers, 2 required (3 required for 1222-36 and M-1000).||1-2 Weeks||$9.50||Order|
- What are the principle advantages of red gage fluid over water for use in manometers?
- Red gage fluid is slow to evaporate, won't freeze, is more readable and produces slightly expanded scales for better reading resolution.
- Is routine maintenance required for a Dwyer red gage fluid type manometer?
- Yes. The zero point should be checked periodically as well as the fluid level. After a year of service, particularly with dirty air, the fluid should be replaced to assure that specific gravity changes are not affecting the accuracy of the reading.
- Will the water manometers freeze?
- Yes, if the temperature drops below 32 degrees Fahrenheit, the fluid in the manometer will freeze. The fluid used in "W/M" style manometers is water-based with a small amount of fluorescent green fluid to enhance the meniscus. The other gage fluids have a lower freezing point, however, it is recommended that the manometers be stored above 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.