Series TE-OND/TE-RND/TE-OSA Outdoor Temperature Sensors
Protection Against Radiated Heat, Weatherproof Housing
The Series TE-OND/TE-RND/TE-OSA Outdoor Air Temperature Sensors are offered in two different configurations to increase measurement accuracy by reducing radiated heat effects. For applications where the north side of the building is accessible, the TE-OND/TE-OSA can be used to protect against low levels of radiated heat. If the sensor must be mounted in direct sunlight or a more precise measurement is required, our six plate radiation shield mounts over the temperature probe. The TE-RND radiation shield models can be surface or pipe mounted. All models include removeable terminal blocks to simplify wiring.
For models with resistive thermistors or RTD outputs, please see Resistance vs. Temperature Table.
Models & Ordering
- Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F);
RTD temperature sensor: DIN class A: ±0.15°C @ 0°C (±0.28°F @ 32°F).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C).
- Sensor Curves:
- See Resistance vs. Temperature Table.
- Housing Material:
- Enclosure Rating:
- TE-OND/TE-RND: NEMA 4X (IP65); TE-OSA: NEMA 3R (IP54).
- 0.65 lb (295 g).
- How many wires do the RTD versions of the TE Series Temperature Sensors have?
- The TE Series Temperature Sensors are all two-wire sensors for both the thermistors and RTD’s.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.