Series TE-TNS Thermowells
Thermowells for Building Automation Temperature Sensors
The Series TE-TNS Stainless Steel Thermowells are used to separate the instrument
from the surrounding media. When used with the Series TE and TE-I Immersion
Temperature Sensors, further protection is offered from aggressive media, high
pressures, and flow rates while allowing for quick and easy installation of temperature
sensors without having to drain process media.
Thermowells are offered in both 304 and 316 stainless steel allowing for superior corrosion resistance. Fabricated, or welded, thermowells are constructed from a tube that is closed at the tip by a welded solid tip. Solid-machined thermowells are manufactured from barstock.
- Building automation
- Chiller or Boiler Loops
- Chemical industry or process technology
Models & Ordering
- Maximum Pressure:
- Fabricated: 140 psi; Machined: 304 SS: 3700 psi; 316SS: 5500 psi.
- Maximum Temperature:
- Fabricated: 1000°F (538°C); Machined: 1200°F (648°C).
- Fabricated (welded) or machined model specific.
- Configurable materials and sizes
- Fabricated (welded) or machined construction
- 1/2" or 3/4" NPT process connections
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account