Model HP Hand Pump
Generates Pressures up to 45 psig (3 bar), Single Hand Operation
The Model HP Hand Pump provides a dual source of pneumatic pressure and
vacuum for verifying the calibration of pressure instrumentation. Pump can generate
pressures up to 45 psig (3 bar) and vacuum to -27 in Hg (-910 mbar). The compact
pump is designed for portability and single hand operation.
Model HP features a pressure relief valve and fine adjustment for control better than
0.0015 psi (0.1 mbar). Pump includes two 39" (1 m) hoses terminating in 1/4" female
NPT connections and instruction manual.
- Test instrument calibration
- Pressure switch calibration
- Pressure transmitter calibration
Models & Ordering
- Output Ranges:
- -27" Hg to 45 psi (-910 mbar to 3 bar).
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT (quick fit).
- Fine Adjustment:
- Better than 0.0015 psi (0.1 mbar).
- Nickel plated brass and anodized aluminum.
- 20 oz (587 g).
- Offers vacuum or positive pressure sourcing
- Compact and portable
- Integral relief valve for fine adjustment
- Reference gage recommendation: DPG-022
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|HP-1C||Hard case.||7-8 Weeks||$705.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account