Series DP3 Differential Pressure Manometer
Wireless, Measures Differential Pressure, Air Velocity, and Flow
The Series DP3 Wireless Differential Pressure Manometer is a compact, highly
accurate, auto-ranging differential pressure manometer ideal for low flow applications.
The Series DP3 is used in conjunction with the Dwyer Mobile Meter® application software
to view pressure drop across filters, static pressure in ducts, and velocity pressures from
pitot tubes or air flow stations.
- Building commissioning
- Building HVAC test and balance
- Critical environment testing
- Industrial process verification
- Instrumentation validation
Models & Ordering
- Non-corrosive dry gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Zinc plated brass; Silicon.
- ±0.5% FS span @ 25°C (includes non linearity, hysteresis, and non repeatability)*.
- Pressure Limits:
- ±10 in w.c. (±2.5 kPa).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 3.7V lithium ion battery, user rechargeable.
- Wireless Distance:
- 50' (15 m).
- 3.3 oz (93.55 g).
- Electrical Connections:
- Female mini-USB.
- Hose Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) ID tubing.
- CE, FCC.
- Auto ranging technology maintains optimal performance down to 0.1 in w.c.
- LED indicator displays module status, connection, charging and logging to the user
- Over-the-air updates ensure the module has the latest firmware
- Unit can be mounted on both the pitot and velocity grid
- Rechargeable battery allows for a 10 hour battery life
- One button design allows for easy operation and simple logging
- Rugged case allows for a 10’ drop without compromising functionality
- Automatically corrects pressure reading depending on the inclination of the module
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.