Series Mark II Molded Plastic Air Velocity Meter
Low in Cost – Direct Reading Scales Offer 3% Accuracy – For Portable or Stationary Applications
Construction is simple with virtually indestructible molded white styrene-acrylonitrile housing, indicating tube and fluid wells, molded ABS knobs and zero adjust plunger, shock mounted glass level vial and leak proof "O" ring seals. Scales are lithograph printed on aluminum and epoxy coated.
For stationary applications, the Mark II air velocity meters can be easily mounted on any vertical surface with the two screws provided. A built in spirit level simplifies leveling.
Just fill the reservoir, adjust fluid level to zero, connect the Pitot tube, and it is ready for operation. For portable applications, the Model A-612 portable stand is available for Models 27 and 28.
A molded plastic swing-out stand and leveling screw for user installation are provided with the Model 40-1-AV which also features rapid shutoff tubing connectors and built-in over pressure traps.
Additional standard accessories include plastic connection tubing, mounting screws, 3/4 oz. bottle of indicating fluid and instructions. Metric ranges are also available.
OEM Specials - All models of the Dwyer® Mark II molded plastic air velocity meters can be supplied with your logo or special scale in OEM quantities. Consult factory for details.
- Measure air velocity in ducts
Models & Ordering
- Thick white styrene-acrylonitrile housing is virtually indestructible
- Moderate overpressures are accommodated by an overflow tank (Model 25) or float operated overflow traps (Model 40)
- Able to be mounted on any vertical surface
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-612||Portable stand.||1-2 Weeks||$47.00||Order|
|A-101||1 oz dispenser bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$10.25||Order|
|A-102||4 oz bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$20.00||Order|
|A-103||1 pt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$44.50||Order|
|A-104||1 qt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Same Day||$83.50||Order|
|A-110||1 oz dispenser bottle of blue gage fluid, 1.910 sp. gr.||Same Day||$190.00||Order|
|A-339||Adapter, brass, 1/8" NPT to 3/16" rubber and 1/8" ID plastic tubing.||Same Day||$5.10||Order|
|420706-00||Red pointer indicator.||1-2 Weeks||$2.25||Order|
|420706-01||Green pointer indicator.||1-2 Weeks||$2.25||Order|
- Is routine maintenance required for a Dwyer red gage fluid type manometer?
- Yes. The zero point should be checked periodically as well as the fluid level. After a year of service, particularly with dirty air, the fluid should be replaced to assure that specific gravity changes are not affecting the accuracy of the reading.
- Is there a manometer that is compatible with chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide (bleach)?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any manometers available that can handle chlorine gas or sodium hydroxide (bleach).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.